Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Dream of Weenie

Here’s a little hot dog spot in East Nashville.  The name said enough to spark my interest and the yellow VW bus adds to the whimsical atmosphere.  Here’s a menu and a couple of photos of this clever spot!  Next time I'll be sure to get a couple shots of the yummy weenies themselves!



Frank and to the Point
  Mustard, ketchup, onions, sweet relish.......................$2.50

Slaw Weenie
  Mustard, onions, Home made slaw..............................$3.00

Kraut Weenie
  Spicy mustard, kraut.........................................$3.00

Dill Weenie
  Mustard, onions, dill pickle spear...........................$3.00

Chili Cheese Weenie
  Spicy chili, cheese, mustard onions..........................$3.00

Rebel Yelp
  Tennessee Chow Chow, mustard, onions, jalapeno peppers.......$3.50

Flamin' Frank
  Spicy chili, cheese, mustard, onions, hot salsa, jalapeno
  peppers......................................................$3.50

Pimento Cheese Weenie
  Home made pimento cheese.....................................$3.50

add chili or slaw for 50¢ All weenies served on your choice of 100% Beef, Turkey or Tofu.



2 comments:

  1. I thought I Dream of Weenie was closed/gone out of business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know about that, Laura. The last time I actually ate at I Dream of Weenie was on a visit to Nashville last December, but didn't post this until last month. I believe that they are looking for new owners, so thanks again for the update.

    ReplyDelete

A teabag for thoughts...