Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sioux City Kid {album release concert}

Last month, I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Sioux City Kid album release concert at the Great American Music Hall here in San Francisco.  Not only that, but I also designed the concert poster for the event!  You can see my previous post with three initial image ideas here, and below is the final design that was chosen.  


Attending this concert was a great experience.  Three bands were showcased, all of which had their own unique sounds, and it was so wonderful to finally have my art recognized.  Please check out the band's website here and listen to some of their music.  Below are just a few of the photos I took of the crowd and lead singer of Sioux City Kid.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

A teabag for thoughts...