Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sioux City Kid

Although this post isn't at all food related, I wanted to show you what I've been up to lately. Now, I rarely get the opportunity to go see indie or rock concerts, yet this is sure to be one that I won't miss out on.  The band, Sioux City Kid, has a unique and mellow sound that I love, coupled with amazing melodies.  You can listen to their music here, or watch one of their jam sessions with The Revolutionary Ramblers here.

In case you're wondering how I came across this band, I actually ran into Matthew from the HUGEwhisper the other day.  After seeing some of my artwork, he asked me to participate in a competition to design the poster for an upcoming concert on June 16, celebrating the release of Sioux City Kid's new album.  Here's what I've come up with so far, and please, any input would be greatly appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment

A teabag for thoughts...