Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday sightings





Yesterday morning, it being a strangely bright and sunny day, I decided it was time for me to make a visit to the Ferry Building.  Here are some of the delicious morsels I came across.  

Ah, the joy of eating a macaron from Miette pastry shop.  A little bundle of love, my Rose Geranium macaron was soft and chewy as I took the first bite.  Next on my list to try are their Grapefruit and Chocolate-Orange macarons along with a bundle of dainty Lavender Shortbread cookies. 




Next stop was Stonehouse Olive Oil.  I have always loved olive oil.  Especially when paired with herbs, sweet balsamic vinegar, salt, and a crusty piece of bread, I will, no doubt, gobble it up.  When the opportunity arose for me to taste various flavors of olive oil, I was delighted.  My favorites were the lightly flavored citrus varieties including Blood Orange,  Persian Lime and Lisbon Lemon.  



Here are just a few more delicious sights from the Ferry Building that I didn't indulge in, but wanted to.  

























The Boccalone Salumeria, known for its “tasty salted pig parts”


Just a few of the beautiful mushrooms from Far West Fungi


 Hope you enjoyed this past weekend as much as I did...







No comments:

Post a Comment

A teabag for thoughts...