Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend discoveries



One thing I love about the city is being able to simply wake up and explore.  Whether it’s Noe Valley, the Ferry Building, or an entirely new location, I’m sure to discover something I’ve never seen before.  Here are just a couple shots of my recent excursions. 




Although any trip to the Ferry Building is met with wonderful sights, smells, and tastes, my favorite times to visit are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings when the Farmer's Market is open.  Not only am I greeted by the wonderful goodies from shops within, I also have the opportunity to savor small tastes of juicy citrus and purchase fresh, organic and locally grown produce right outside in the fresh air. 
  


I love how something as stereotypically unpleasant as a MUNI station in San Francisco can wind up looking beautifully modern. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A teabag for thoughts...